If you are in immediate danger, call 911, or for local support, please click here.
How You Can Help
There are many ways to participate and help the efforts of Zero Tolerance for Domestic Violence, Family Violence, and Elder Abuse. Community members may participate as volunteers, interns, consultants, committee members, donors, and in-kind contributors. For more information on how you can help, please contact us.
This small pocket resource guide provides information about domestic violence, local Contra Costa community resources and crisis counseling and shelter phone numbers. Contact Us to order these for your organization.
Research and Data
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse MINCAVA
- National Violence Against Women Survey 2000
- Community Health Indicators for Contra Costa County 2010
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center